SPIRITLAND SOUND STUDIO, An elegantly designed, high-end sound studio in King’s Cross that has the flexibility and connectivity to record and broadcast interviews, music shows, podcasts, music sessions, and round-table discussions.
This beautifully finished facility will seat up to 6 contributors for a round table discussion. The table is removable to make for an extremely flexible recording space, suitable for a wide range of audio and video projects.
Spiritland Sound Studio is available for hire along with our experienced production and sound engineering team. It can seat up to six guests, and may also be hired for intimate album listening sessions, or equipment demonstrations.
Please contact the studio team for further information here
• Live or prerecorded radio shows
• Podcast recording, mixing and mastering
• Facebook live sessions in vision or Facebook Audio
• Voice over recording and editing
• Audio restoration and repair
• Fully technically integrated with the Spiritland venue via DANTE audio network
• Full post production service including feature and documentary editing and mixing
• Studer OnAir1500
• Protools v12
• SADiE 6.1
• Waves plugins
• Focal Twin6 BE
• Comrex IP links
• Source Connect
• Telephone / Skype
• Fast production internet
• Neumann U87
• Audio-Technica BP40
• Beyerdynamic M88
• Beyerdynamic M160